Symptoms of Computer Virus
Today, there are thousands of computer viruses and the numbers of computer viruses increasing daily. These viruses show different symptoms in the computer. Some viruses create problems in application files, some change the location of file, some hide files, some reduce memory size and some produce unnecessary messages on the screen and so on. Some of the common symptoms of computer viruses are as follows:
- Viruses reduce the memory space of computer.
- Viruses change the size of computer files.
- Viruses change the location and extension of files.
- Viruses may slow down computer systems and reduce computer's ability to work.
- Viruses change the sequence of program instructions so that computer cannot perform task according to user's instructions.
- Viruses delete the some portion of data from the database.
- Viruses show unusual error messages frequently on the computer screen.
- Viruses open programs automatically without giving instruction.